The goal of EAAERE is to encourage the exchange of ideas, research and other professional activities that are of an interdisciplinary nature relating to the economics and management of environment and natural resources in Asia. To achieve this result, we hope you can join us.
If you are interested in becoming a member of EAAERE, please notify following things:
- Individual members gathers individuals who by their profession, training and /or function are involved in environmental and resource economics as a science;
- student members gathers individual members who are university students;
- Anyone interested in environmental and resource economics and management may become a member upon payment of at least one year's dues;
- Any member has the rights to participate in meetings and symposia that the Association holds, to vote for officers and be voted as an office and participate other specific activities hold by Association.
- The standard rates for the FY 2012 (until December 31, 2012)
- $15 (or JPY 1,300) for annual income less than $15,000
- $30 (or JPY 2,500) for annual income between $15,000 and $30,000
- $60 (or JPY 5,000) for annual income between $30,000 and $60,000
- $90 (or JPY 7,500) for annual income $60,000 and above
- Pay annual membership fee online thru PAYPAL
Application Form for general members
Application Form for Japanese residents
For more information about the membership, Please contact